Every Genius Has A Tinge of Madness

Sunday, July 4, 2010

I Will Stop Saying The Words 'Long Time'

This is the last time I am gonna say this. Because, now I have realised that I am a procrastinator (lazy freak) by birth. Try to find a person of my age who can avoid slacking off. Not my brains, my age. I'm 13, for crying out loud! By the way, 8th Grade has started. I am well into confusing myself now. And so's everyone else. I quote, "I'm just not me anymore" - Anagha Smrithi, future contributor to this blog or to the world. Either way, it's the same, I'm not exactly speaking for myself here. Thankfully, we live in a world where we can have as much fun as we like, where morality is judged by the pure visibility of the wrong done. What is proven by judges in the court is purely superficial. Not many people look emphatically at the moral side of things while judging a person's actions. Which is to say, should we be free in declaring our opinions, which keep changing in the eye of the general public? Or is that just wrong? For example, fashion trends (the changing of which are RIDICULOUS, I don't care much), accessibility of information (including unsafe, vulgar stuff if you know what I mean) through media, the media themselves jumping over every single issue like toads over leaves that pretend to exist, and real ones too. And these changes are most noticeable among teenagers, cause they're the only ones bothered and jobless enough to notice and implement and bitch and then end up thinking the opposite in the end. Then we all become hectic-living adults and have nothing much on our minds. Well, I can only think of incredibly boring stuff that they think about. Point is, just be careful about what you say. Some people like to see only extreme, obvious goody-goodiness, and others don't like to get bored and stay within their (s)hell of a head.

Other events in my life include tests coming up next week, and a Fundraiser at school next month, my dad's birthday in 2 weeks, Independence Day today, a Bundh (strike) tomorrow, etc. etc. things you'd find in every other (under) normal person's life. There are things which I wouldn't wish to talk about, because if I did, you'd call me a Window in The Tower of Babel. I will tell you next month, by which I hope to accomplish the great mission of accomplishing mission(s).

Bye for now. 
You are here. (Inside Joke :P) You're in something MUCH bigger than a Mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment