Every Genius Has A Tinge of Madness

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wotsup fegs xD 
Much happy 
very return 
such skill
very write 

^Pretty much sums up my conversational ability these days. I'm surprised they don't find new mental disorders everywhere. BAZINGA. They're called attributes, attention-seeking bimbos (I was a victim of such paranoia not more than a month ago. Three online tests diagnosed me with acute ADHD, but I was not so desperate to succumb to an assumption that may induce relief in me as a result of there nothing being wrong with my personality as opposed to a more superficial ailment of the brain.). 

Also, Chuck Lorre is a highly underrated genius, credited with creating and co-creating two phenomenally successful sitcoms - The Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men respectively (ok, I take that back because I miss Charlie but lel) and at the end of every episode, if you're a torrent-downloading fegit like me, you will see a flash of blinding white at the end of the credits (much like the light at the end of the tunnel) but if you're the kind of person who watches BBT, you will inevitably be drawn to the simple picture of cramped lines of dark black text in Lucida Sans or some familiar font against a stark white background. These snippets are nothing short of highly entertaining (something like what George Takei posts on Facebook). Well, these 'vanity cards' have recently, to my delight, been compiled in a book titled What Doesn't Kill Us Makes Us Bitter. I would have metaphorically rushed to my Flipkart kart if it weren't selling for a staggering Rs.6500. Why when you can read them free at http://www.chucklorre.com/index-bbt.php ? (Excuse my laziness to hyperlink that one)

No comments:

Post a Comment